From Head-To-Toe – Summer Beauty Routine Skin Care



Summertime is officially upon us and I don’t know about you but my beauty routine changes a little bit during the summer months, so today I’m going to share with you my head-to-toe summer beauty routine.

Alright, so let’s get started one of the things that I love to do in the summer months is to get a pedicure but an at-home.

Foot soak is a great way to give yourself a luxurious treatment at home so I’m starting with some river rocks. Those are great for massaging the feet and a bowl and then I’m compiling my favorite ingredients for doing an at-home summer foot soak. So I love to add a rose I actually had roses from my anniversary and I just think that they’re really
aromatic. It’s pretty and it’s you know luxurious then I’m going to add some Epsom salt and Epsom salt is great for relieving tension and also swelling in the feet. It’s a great thing to use for a foot soak.

I’m going to add some warm water whatever’s comfortable for you. I like it to be on the hotter side and then some vanilla essential oil. Now, you can use any kind of oil you like but I felt like the rose and the vanilla really complemented each other I add some of my favorite body wash and then I also add some witch hazel which acts as
an antiseptic.

All right it’s time to dip those toesies and just let it soak for about 20 minutes and how often do you actually get to give yourself a luxurious foot treatment. So enjoy it put on some music read a magazine something fun.

Alright, then you’re going to add an exfoliating scrub. I find that the scrubs specifically meant for the feet work best because they are much stronger so I’m going to start with an exfoliating scrub then I’m going to use a pumice sponge. You can find these for a few bucks at your local beauty supply store. It helps keep your feet smooth and then I’m going to take my feet out and let them dry.

Now, when you’re walking around barefoot in the sand or on the cement it can be really harsh on your feet, so I like to use a really rich foot cream and then I also like to use an oil you can use any oil. Even olive oil on your cuticles and it’s gonna make your feet look a lot more sandal appropriate.

Alright, so now let’s talk about some summertime body treatments. For years, I never used a shaving cream because I never thought that I needed it but I was very wrong for me to shave cream makes all the difference I put it all over my legs and I try to step outside of the shower or away from the water and then I go in lines and the reason. I do this is because it helps me not to miss any hair and it also provides a cushion. So I don’t cut myself!

Next, I’m going to exfoliate. Now depending on the kind of exfoliant you’re using you might want to exfoliate before you shave but this is a really mild exfoliant from Laura Mercier. It’s the coconut and almond milk. It smells absolutely unbelievable and it’s perfect for summer. So I’m going to exfoliate my legs and then I have been doing a laser hair removal at home and if you want to stay tuned to the end to find out how you can win one of these stays tuned to the end because I’m gonna be giving one away these are great and I actually have noticed.

A difference means when I get a chance to use it I’ve noticed that my hair doesn’t grow back as fast and then I’m going to use Tarte resilience. This is a great overnight tanner and stays tuned to the end to find out how you can win that too alright?

Source: https://www.nisadaily.com/summer-beauty-routine-skin-care/

LihatTutupKomentar
random/hot-posts