MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN



A good skincare routine is crucial to keeping your largest organ in tip-top shape. While we work on regenerating and “fixing” our skin issues during the night, our a.m. skincare routine is just as important. It is all about protecting and preserving our skin from the sun and other environmental pollutants. Since my skin is extremely sensitive, I am sharing some great products and my morning skincare routine for sensitive skin. An effective beauty routine does not have to be complicated. Personally, I think the more complicated something is, the less likely we are to do it. It takes me less than 2 minutes in the morning to do this.

1. CLEANSE

I do my heavy duty cleansing at night to get rid of makeup and environmental pollutants. Because my skin is very sensitive and I have rosacea, in the morning, I just use a little Micellar Water on a cotton pad to give my skin a quick refresh.

2. HYDRATE 

I change my moisturizer with the seasons. As we are heading into the colder and harsher months, I am using a richer cream. As part of my job, I am always testing out new products and I am currently trying out the Trader Joe’s Nourish Moisturizer,  but I love Clinique Moisture Surge cream and this Cerave Moisturizing Cream is a great budget friendly alternative for sensitive skin. I also apply a light eye cream to prep for makeup. I love this Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate. It is lightweight, yet super hydrating and contains organic ingredients.

3. PROTECT

Next, I mix a few drops of my favorite Vitamin C serum with my sunscreen. (I am currently trying out this Avène Eau Thermale Sunscreen and will report back to you on that one, but I am liking it so far.)  Sunscreen works better if combined with antioxidants, so this Skinceuticals C E Ferulic serum and this EltaMD UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 are a true power couple. I also love that the EltaMD contains hyaluronic acid – favorite ingredient of mine. It is great for mature skin and helps with plumping. I wear at least SPF 30 every day of the year and tell my clients to do the same. The Skinceuticals Vitamin C serum is pricey, but so worth it. You will see an amazing difference in your skin. Not only does it brighten and firm, it also reduces fine lines & wrinkles and overall clarity of your skin. Another great and more bargain friendly option is the Drunk Elephant C Firma Day serum. At $80.00 it is not cheap, but about half the price of the Skinceuticals version.

That is it. I then apply my makeup in 5 minutes or less and I am out the door.

Source This Article

LihatTutupKomentar
random/hot-posts